Independent major player in execution services for financial transactions, in Paris and London, Aether Financial Services consists of a 30-person-plus multicultural team, who are experts in three business lines. In London, the Aether Financial Services has achieved in 2022 and 2023 a 45% growth each year.
Aether Financial Services operates in the private debt and capital markets, covering all agency roles: loan agent, bond agent, administrative agent, calculation agent, paying agent, security agent, etc.
Valuation and calculation
Aether Financial Services provides valuations of all types of financial instruments and securities, from the most vanilla to the most highly structured products for recurring, specific or one-off needs.
Corporate and Issuer Services
Aether Financial Services offers a set of constantly evolving value-added services dedicated to managing the life of financial transactions based on proprietary digital solutions (capital increase or subscription, general meeting, registrar, record keeping, etc.).
To support its development, Aether Financial Services is looking for a motivated individual willing to join a challenging and fast-moving project in London for a 6-month internship. You will be involved in different types of projects within the Transaction Services with a large scope of intervention and autonomy.
You will notably:
- Assist the AFS agency team in monitoring transactions, resolving waivers, deal closings,
- Prepare and review financial calculations (coupons, early repayments, conversions, parity etc.),
- Interact with corporates and investors for the legal, financial, and administrative monitoring of capital markets and corporate finance transactions,
- Participate in the refining of the Service proposal for the UK market especially in the Corporate and Issuers Services,
- Actively contribute to the Marketing and Business development of the company Services to UK stakeholders as well as in other European countries,
- Assist and participate in market research, pitching and meetings.
WHY JOINING US?
In a company with high potential, you will join a very dynamic and customer-centric team. The disintermediation and the technology are changing the established orders; Aether Financial Services is positioned to benefit from those two disruptive trends. In addition, you may be in touch with technical advisors (finance, legal) & corporates top management and develop your soft skills needed for a career in corporate finance.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, independent, and hungry to learn,
- Sensitive to business development and communication with stakeholders,
- Analytical and qualitative capabilities for both calculations and contracts understanding,
- Proficient in Office 360 (VBA is a plus),
- Fluent in English, another language is expected,
- Prior experience in corporate, finance and capital markets (middle or back office) is a plus.
- An innovative and fast-growing company with numerous opportunities,
- A rich and intense experience, with great projects,
- Working in a multicultural team,
- A paid internship.
START DATE: asap early 2024
LOCATION: London – City (near Cannon Street)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: 6 months
TO APPLY: Send us a CV and a cover letter to “email@example.com” and please, refer to “AFS UK Intern”