Independent French leader in execution services for financial transactions, Aether Financial Services was founded in 2015 by Edouard Narboux and Henri-Pierre Jeancard. Based in Paris and London, Aether Financial Services consists of a 20-person-plus multicultural team, who are experts in three business lines.
- Agency services : Aether Financial Services operates in the private debt and capital markets, covering all agency roles: loan agent, bond agent, administrative agent, calculation agent, security agent, etc.
- Valuation and calculation : Aether Financial Services provides valuations of all types of financial instruments and securities, from the most vanilla to the most highly structured products for recurring, specific or one-off needs.
- Corporate and Issuer Services : Aether Financial Services offers an entire range of digital solutions for administrative management of corporate actions, such as capital increase, general meetings, registrar, etc.).
As an Agency Intern at Aether Financial Services, you will be involved in all types of transactions (LBO, Project Finance, DCM) with a large scope of intervention.
You will notably:
- Assist the AFS agency team in monitoring transactions, resolving waivers, deal closings;
- Prepare financial calculations (coupons, early repayments, conversions, parity etc.);
- Interact with corporates and investors for the legal, financial and administrative monitoring of capital markets and corporate finance transactions;
- Pilot the monitoring tools to ensure that all covenants / undertakings of a financial documentation are fulfilled;
- Assist the agency team in managing the secondary transfers in syndicated loans;
- Provide ad hoc support such as ISO 9001 annual process.
You will also take part in some marketing development at AFS:
- Assist the team in market research, pitching and meetings;
- Prepare marketing materials for RfP.
WHY JOINING US?
In a company with high potential, you will join a very dynamic and business centric team. The disintermediation and the technology are changing the established orders; Aether Financial Services is positioned to benefit from those two disruptive trends. In addition, you may be in touch with technical advisors (finance, legal) & corporates top management and develop your soft skills needed for a career in corporate finance.
- Highly motivated, entrepreneurial, independent and hungry to learn
- Analytical and qualitative capabilities for both calculations and contracts understanding
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint (VBA is a plus)
- Fluent in French and English
- A prior experience in capital markets (middle or back office) is a plus
START DATE: Immediately
TYPE OF CONTRACTS: 6 months
QUALIFICATION: Bac+5 (or plus) student from a French business school
TO APPLY: Send us a CV and a cover letter to “email@example.com” and please, refer to “Agency Intern”.